Helping You Make The Right Decision
Eastern Long Island Home Inspection
Peconic Home Inspectors understand how important it is for you to know everything possible about your prospective home. Our inspections meet the standards of practice and code of ethics set by the NYS Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice as well as being Insured and licensed by the New York State division of Licensing.
- You’ve found the home of your dreams. A place full of promise.
- 1st time Home Buyer. A place where you can build your future.
- Or is it a 2nd home. You need to make sure it will not become a money pit and use up all your free time.
- Is the home a safe and sound place to live? Do you know if you are making the right decision?
- The purchase of a home may be one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make.
- You should learn as much as possible about the condition of a home and the need for any major repairs prior to purchasing or selling it.
- A home inspection’s purpose is to reduce the amount of risk, calm your fears and provide you with the information you need to make the Correct Decision and buy a home with confidence.