Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
Bob Hayes is the owner and home inspector of Peconic Home Inspections LLC. Over the past 15 years, Bob has completed thousands of home inspections, and he’s gone above and beyond to make sure that his clients are satisfied with the scope of the information they’ve learned. Bob’s eye for detail is a huge asset to homebuyers and is directly connected to his extensive experience in the construction industry. Bob truly understands how structures and mechanical systems function, and he’s well-qualified to get you the answers you need about your prospective home.
A Home Inspector With Hands-On Knowledge
Before he began inspecting homes professionally, Bob worked for over 38 years in both residential and commercial construction. Specializing in renovations, Bob became quite handy, and he has seen just about everything you can think of in terms of the challenges builders and renovators face. Bob also served as a volunteer firefighter for more than 22 years, an experience that taught him a great deal about structural safety and the virtues of calm, open communication with the people he works for and with. A career as a home inspector was a natural progression from there, and Bob is proud to provide a service that makes life easier for homebuyers in need.
A Value That’s Hard to Match
When you make an appointment with Bob, you’re getting an affordable home inspection that will give you the confidence to know whether or not a fair and desirable outcome to a prospective real estate transaction is within reach. Bob holds numerous licenses and certifications as proof of his commitment to quality, including:
- New York State Licensed Home Inspector
- NACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)®
- New York State Licensed Mold Assessor
- New York State Licensed Termite Inspector
- Certified Energy Manager from Association of Energy Engineers
- Certified Indoor Air Consultant
- Infrared Thermography Certification
THE MOST UP-TO-DATE TOOLS FOR THE JOB
Bob holds the quality of his work to a high standard, and he takes several steps to ensure that you get the best value from your inspection services:
- Bob encourages clients to attend their inspection to see potential defects in person and to gain confidence in their home inspector’s abilities by following along as he works
- When a roof is too unsafe to walk, Bob will utilize either a Spectoscope or Aerial Drone Photography to carry out the inspection to completion
- A basic Thermal Imaging scan is included as necessary to qualify certain types of suspected defects
- A Moisture Meter reading is also included when needed
When he’s not inspecting homes, Bob likes to tackle renovation projects around his own house. He also enjoys going fishing, kayaking, camping, and relaxing with his family.
REQUEST YOUR INSPECTION
At Peconic Home Inspections LLC, we love helping homebuyers by providing comprehensive home inspection services that will allow them to better recognize what lies ahead and what steps they’ll need to take to securely and successfully complete the homebuying process. Phone calls are accepted 7 days a week, any time between 7am and 7pm. Contact us today to request an inspection.